Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~BattleField~

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

red red >.<

last sat...
feel sumthng on my nose...
oh NO... is pimple...
just sit nicely on top of my nose...
middle summore... -.-

red red red red...
after 4days still there...
apply everything...
but nothng can do...
just wait...
and keep laughing by them -.-
got 'bou ying' 1 i tell u...
u laugh la...
i am red nose deer...now~

yesterday sit at living room...
sudd feel ithcy on my neck n leg...
scratch scratch...
damn more itchy~~
sapu tiger balm..
hot hot...
still itchy wor...

>.< whole night non stop scratching...
red red more...
3 spots on my neck...
have u ever seen itchy kari kai?
so it is not kari kai...okay~

sapu some cream...
useless...
continue scratching by my left hand...
my right hand busy stopping my left hand...
i almost gila la...
what to do...

T.T
now my right hand also join in the scratching.... -.-

1 comment:

Johntim said...

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Sook Ching is coming to town ~

Lol...

Sure Kari Kai at your neck~