Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~BattleField~

Friday, September 4, 2009

Decided

ya...finally,
make up my mind...
not goin,
anywhere.

window media player
playin our song
the chinese song
which my tearsdrop everytime i hear it

been 'busy' whole day
to look for programs
to fit in my holidays
saturday sunday monday

KL frens workin on monday
gor got datessss on sat n sun
boy back hometown 3 days
took out my hp n search the contacts...
scroll down 1 by 1
no
no
no
no
no.....
cant find anyone

end up sms him
" can i go with u? "
" we go by bus after work, okay? "
the answer is favourable
happy
somemore pray hard hard
wish could get bus tickets last min

reached home
" can't go lar, last week only went there.. stay home jaga rumah..."
sien jor lo....
sms him
no need buy the tickets jor

" i'm at the shop...how? wanna go or not? "
" u say ler? shud i go? mum said jaga rumah...."
" then u sien lo...."
" what to do...nvm la, u back tonight with ur bro la...."
" okay... call u tonight"

ended the call...
my heart dropped hard hard on the floor
my tears rolling
is sadness conquering me

open laptop
facebook-ing
thinking...
gor voice appear....
" u tabao la..."
" no future geh la u "
" have to independent la... "

independent
okay...
sat sun mon
stay home
swept the floor
mop the floor
iron all clothes
wash the dishes
clean my room

most of the time
i think i will day-dreaming
lay on bed
doin nothing
play songs non-stop loud loud
sleeeeeeeeep

-DECIDED-

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

like that sad ar???
wahh..i single so long ma die Q jor?

sook ^^ said...

is diff my pet...
last time i single..day day sleep on bed day dreaming also feel hangfuk... ^^
when u have some1 in ur heart... it is totally diff...is diff...T.T

Siu KeOnG said...

u too over abit...i learn of mistake, both side should some freedom with their personal time, when u lock each other too tight, u just will feel regret 1 days. Trust me, me also paktor b4 :P

Johnt|M said...

Siu keong... dont act like very experience... I am here ok? hahaha

Sis... I am sorry because I have my date earlier which is planned. I promise if next time u sien we go out play ok?

Promise... cross my heart =)