Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~BattleField~

Friday, September 18, 2009

Jack and Rose ??

wednesday...
He said miss me wanna come over for dinner...
^^ sweet~
he juz backed frm cameron...
sure i ask for flowers then...hehe...

: " where is my 'fa'...
: " err... at the back... but... "
: " y eeoo? giv me the flower now..."
: " nah... "
: ".......... "
is red roses... :)
but all 'head down'... -.-
no wonder he dun want give me la....
he no keep in water.... aiya....
half die jor...
show my mum...
she almost pengsan...
help me cut and put in small tong with water...
^^

: " why ur boy so touch wood geh? gave u this half die roses..."
: " errr... hahahaha... dunno =.= "

next day mornin...
haha... my roses alive....

so red red wor... open so big big wor....smell so good good wor... ^^


awesome... but hor only last for 2-3 days nia...


i love red rose~~~~



hmmm.... sweet and in love..... ^^ thanks dear~~
p/s: i found that i have talent in taking photo...
not bad hor my roses... hahaha... i use olympus nia~ ^^

4 comments:

Weng Kit said...

nice roses. ur dear really so sayang u...

Johntim said...

Sweet dao~!

So when going to buy DSLR? haha

Siu KeOnG said...

got rose wor..u good la...
y sendiri say sendiri talent..haha

sook ^^ said...

wengkit: yeah my dear sumtimes kek sei me.... -.-

JT: DSLR...when i got $$$ lo... now 'kung dou long'....

AY: hehehehe...i really feel myself got talent gah...believe me~