Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~BattleField~

Monday, September 14, 2009

i dream of...

i hate dream...
always not sweet sweet 1...

this month...
few times i awake at midnight...
awake from nightmares...
around 3++ to 4am...

my nightmare...
yesterday was about...
about what har...
let me think think...
forgot jor -.-

err...
sumthng about ghost lo...
dunno why...
i didnt watch horror movie pun...
the 怪谈... until now i dont watch...

tat day was about...
accidentss...
my colls involved in accidentss
then house on fire...
my bf house burning -.-

so real the feeling...
hmm...
esp the ghost 1...
ish ish ish...
seventh month almost end
end of this week...
hang on~

and hor...
sumthng weird happen was...
my hp... i put beside my pillow juz for me to grab it
easily when he call up...
yet when i awake at mid night
about 4am...
i saw my hp got 3 missed call!!
i didnt set silent wo...
the next day morning...
i asked him about the missed call
and sorry im too tired to answer the call....
but then he told me that i DID ANSWER the call...
-.- oh no...
did i???
no memory at all....
weird....hmmm

strange...
the sweet sweet dream please come back....

1 comment:

Johntim said...

I think u got sickness jor =) hahaha...

Should go consult doctor ya