Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~BattleField~

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

sienz...显

zzzz....
day day sienz...

this few days my main activity in office...
read blogsss...
AY's blog
JT's blog
Jiet's blog
and xxx blogsss....

no updates...
sienz...

decided to create my own notes here...
for me to bluff...
hehehe...

last time when bored will bluff at 5cekalgroup...
now sien ady...

when got mood will drop few lines at fb...
now sien ady...

used to have blogs at frenster/msn before...
now sien ady...


take some time to select template,
setting, layout, colors, fonts, gadgets...
help me kill some time...

hehehe...


ding ding ding...
my 1st post at eBlogger...^^
let's see my dreamzzz will last how long...

p/s: i'm lazy geh lo...


3 comments:

Johntim said...

Beh tahan you, I nearly fainted when I saw ur blog~

Gam Ba Teh... welcome to Blogger world =)

sook ^^ said...

why faint...-.-
help me feed my fish fish everyday ya^^

Siu KeOnG said...

me also faint