Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~BattleField~

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bad memory


hmmm....sofa......hot milo.....hmmmm..... a lazy day....... and im day dreaming now....

********

sei la...............
my memory getting worst la.....

i'd forgot how many time....
i just cant remember that my dear did called me last night...
what we chat?
how long we chat?
everytime he will ask me:
" will u forget me one day? "
i don't know how to answer, as i no guarantee too...
" dear, will u by my side even i forgot u? "

i'd forgot how many time....
i just cant remember do i lock my car every morning...
walk half way sudd think of my car...
did i lock?
i did??
no choice, go back and check...
yes, i did..

i'd forgot how many time....
i just cant remember do i switch off the plugs everyday after 5pm....
why every morning when i wanna on the pc, i will found the switch is on~
i didnt off it yesterday??
hmmm... cant remember....

and my calculator...
just lay on my table nicely this morning...
i didnt put inside my drawer yesterday before leaving?
oh no....i really really cant remember...

i just forgot... >.<
arrrgh........

again, i forgot...forgot to greet him 'Good morning'... -.-

3 comments:

Johntim said...

Such a good post~ sweet at beginning and haha haha

Laugh until I wanna lau sai at the end...

Dont worry sis... gor also like tat =) old jor is like tat =)

sook ^^ said...

gor u so give face...
got so funny meh my post?
laugh till wana lausai?
then move ur laptop to toilet lo..hahaha ^^

gor i knw old jor is like tat, but but but.... im still young...>.<

Unknown said...

==|| this girl..really dabao...