Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~BattleField~

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Feed me Feed me ^.^

see my fish fish mo??
my beautiful tank is just at the bottom of the page... ^^

i got 6 fish fish...
why 6?
coz 6 is my lucky number...
n our birthday on 6th ^^

my colorful fish fish..
black - my pet, Auyong
red - my gor, johntim
yellow - my fren, thai
orange - my dear, elaine
blue - my boy, fai
green - is me, Ching

Johntim: black swim fast!
me: is it? black swim faster?
Johntim: ya faster! active hor!
me: why.. hungry kot....
Johntim: hungry..at nigeria...>.<

i will feed black more...
kesian nigefish...hahaha...

dayday feed my fish fish...
do u know how to feed them?
1) grab ur mouse
2) put ur finger on left tab of ur mouse
3) move over ur mouse point to my tank
4) press it gao gao...

then u will see my pet, my gor, my fren, my dear, my boy n me...rushing over to fight for foods...
we all hungry....

hahaha
have fun~ have a nice day~~

3 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Ah ching, i everyday also like laugh like dog here when i see the way u write..yawor..black one swim faster neh.....

==|| ur english ..really creative, broken also got broken good...can laugh..haha

Johnt|M said...

Salute my sis... really a good blog for cheer up people.

I like this blog =) Add Oil~

sook ^^ said...

pet, u praise me or pijak me...
u better say clear clear here!! -.-

gor, rmb feed my fish fish...^^
pet, u too....