Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~BattleField~

Thursday, November 19, 2009

new STUFF~~

Gor said I long time no update blog… well… I lazy…

Recently…
Got new hp.. mine is SE C510, he got Nokia 6220 classic….
The nokia has more better features, garmin & 5MP…-.-
But I’d been using nokia for 5 years, I wana try SE…
Althou 3.2 MP but cybershot~ quality not bad~
(even the rm8xxx DSLR user like my cloud~!)



As usual, every Sunday we go paktuo….
I love Sunday~ pretty Sunday~
Even my sunflower happy dancing~~ ^^



We testing gps leads us to tropicana…


Have our tea there~


Nasi lemak not bad…


I like to capture clouds…
My fav~
Now I can capture anytime~ anywhere~ ^^



I like this blue sky~ pretty



Dunno what to do beside movie and shopping mall -.-
Use garmin… search park/garden…

It leads us here…


Love the reflection on the lake~





Peaceful~

he act cute ^^


Sunset~

The other day~
It leads us to another park pulak~ ^^


Familiar with the track~? Hehehe…
Long time never go~


Haha.. purposely make it senget…
love the jetty~~~


Windy and cloudy~



I love this place~

More to come~

Now back to work!!



I juz love my new phone + camera ~ ^^

1 comment:

Johntim said...

Wah... keng dao~ now pro taking photo... who is RM8xxx DSLR user? hahaha